Refund Policy (following cancellation by the client)
Ajith Safaris will have no liability to pay compensation to you for any failure to properly fulfill the contract, where the failure is attributable to you. Examples would be that any member of your party is unable to travel for reasons such as failing to take his/her passport with him/her, or traveling on a passport which does not meet the requirements of entry into Sri Lanka, or to get a required tourist entry visa. Ajith Safaris assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to property or for injury, illness or death, for any damages or claims however so caused arising directly or indirectly from war, riot strife, industrial dispute, contact with wild animals, terrorist activity, actions of governments or other state bodies, unavoidable technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, delays, power failure, natural disaster, tsunami, fire, adverse weather conditions or levels of water in rivers, accidents from the time of pick up to drop down at hotels, or Acts of God.
- Drivers/Guides will not be accommodated for tents and safari game drives.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, you will need to send a written request to [email protected] and we will make arrangements to refund the correct portion of your total invoice. Please note this may take up to 3-5 weeks.
Due to the stringent foreign exchange controls enforced by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka the required process is complicated and time consuming. We cannot simply remit your dues out of Sri Lanka until we obtain Foreign Exchange approval from the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
- 5 weeks or more before arrival: 75% of the performa invoice value (excluding transfers to and from Ajith Safaris to other parts of the country) to be refunded.
- Less than 5 weeks and more than 2 weeks before arrival: 50% of the performa invoice value (excluding transfers to and from Ajith Safaris to other parts of the country) to be refunded.
- 2 weeks or less before arrival: There will not be any refund.
- Client must bare all local & foreign bank transfer fees and credit card commissions if any for a refund.
Refund Policy (following cancellation by Ajith Safaris) – To date Ajith Safaris has never had to cancel a booking.
The safety of the client is of utmost importance to us, and in extremely rare circumstances Ajith Safaris may need to cancel your holiday due to natural disasters, or other unforeseen circumstances. In such an event Ajith Safaris will guarantee the following refunds:
- Prior to arrival: 100% of the Performa invoice value (excluding transfers to and from Ajith Safaris to other parts of the country) to be refunded.
- During your holiday: 80% of the Performa invoiced value for the number of safaris Cancelled will be refunded.
By confirming the booking and making payment, you have agreed to our terms & conditions.